Some essentials for Spring (and Summer)

When the weather changes I dive into my wardrobe and see what I can still wear, what needs to be thrown out and what needs to be replaced. This Spring I needed quite a few new items, and here they are

White blouse. A classic white blouse is always a must, since you can combine it with everything.

Summer shoes. I have some comfortable summer shoes, but I also wanted a pair that could be worn with skirts, dresspants and jeans. These beige suede wedges tick all the boxes.

Trenchcoat. Again, a classic. For a few years I did without a summercoat, because I could not find the right one. When I saw this one, I knew it was right. It is the right lenght, and it fits very comfortably.

I love this stiching on the sleeves and the trim.

New pair of trousers. Dark chocolate brown trousers, in a cotton/linen mixture. They look very nice when I wear them.
 
And as you can see, these trousers combine very well with my new wedges.
Cute cardigan. When I saw this on the rack, I knew I was lucky. It was the only one left on the rack, and it fitted perfectly. And I could buy it for half the price, since it was sale.
The colour is not as purple as you might think when you look at this photograph, it is more fuchsia-pink.

You can see the colour better in this photograph, and you can see the details in the knitting.

Pink lipstick. Nothing says Spring more than a pink lipstick. I love this shade.

Comments