Last try with my Bonsais

I love Bonsai trees and over the years I have tried many times to keep a little Bonsai tree alive. The problem is that they are often sold at the gardening centre in really small pots, so it is very hard to give them water. Usually the trees are dead within just a few months.

A couple of weeks ago I was at a friend's house, who had the most beautiful Bonsai trees, all in excellent condition. Her secret was that she planted them in new, bigger pots after she bought them. This solution is so simple, I cannot think I did not think of it before, but I decided to give it a try immediately.

I bought two new Bonsai trees, one without a pot, and one very small one in a very small pott. I also bought two new pots and special soil for Bonsai trees.

They now look lovely in their new pots, but it is the last time I will try working with Bonsais, if this does not work, I will never buy another Bonsai again!
Setting it up in the living room

A new pot filled with new and good soil.
 The little Bonsai is almost ready to go in. 

Two beautiful Bonsai trees, and I hope they will live!

Comments

  1. Good luck! I hope they thrive in their new pots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope they will. I love plants, but I never seem to have any luck with orchids and bonsais. So I do hope this will tackle the Bonsai problem!

      Kind regards,

      Delete
    2. I love orchids, but I've never tried to grow one. I gave my mom a bonsai tree once and it didn't make it; but the bamboo plants always seem to do well. Have you ever tried those? :)

      Delete
    3. I have, only my cats seem to think I put a bamboo there for them, and they start eating it and puking everywhere. Both the bamboo and I were not amused. Not a success, I am afraid.

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Post a Comment